Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Memory of Jenny

Jenny Tetlock passed away on Sunday, March 15th, from a debilitating form of motor neuron disease. Her life was cut short after a courageous struggle that lasted for more than a year. She left behind her brother, Paul, her mother, Barbara, and her father, Philip. A memorial service will be held in her honor on Saturday, March 28th, at 12:30 pm at the Lafayette Orinda Presbyterian Church followed by a lunch reception. All are welcome. UPDATE: We expect to have enough space to accommodate everyone who wants to attend, but would still appreciate it if you would RSVP to admin@jentet.com so that we know how many to expect.

Jenny often said that she wished the Kensington library had more to offer. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Friends of the Kensington Library, 61 Arlington Avenue, Kensington, CA 94707. Checks should be payable to Friends of the Kensington Library, with a note on the check or in the accompanying envelope indicating that the donation is “In memory of Jenny Tetlock”.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Phil, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Admin said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I come here too late, but with hopes that others may be spared. Your daughter's ALS was likely caused by the aluminum in the vaccine. Aluminum destroys myelin. The best people to treat this would be DAN doctors.

I hope that you will continue to spread the word and prevent more unnecessary suffering. And don't forget to sue Merck! While I'm very sad for you, I'm also very angry that they used your daughter as a guinea pig.

Shane Shirley said...

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Annelies said...

I've cried. Cried for Jenny and her family. I'm so sorry.

In the Netherlands we (a small group of worried mothers) have taken action against the vaccin, with the result that not even 50% of the girls got the vaccination.
We want to disturb the second and third session, by reaching out on: internet, such as Hyves and other popular young-girls-site's, radio, television and everything in our power.

I'll honor Jenny op my site.

http://www.EU2009.Come2me.nl.